Paradise Beach - Eastern Caribbean?

SuperDad

On my last cruise, we went to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. It was great! They had toys in the water for the kids (inflatable iceburg, water trampolines etc.) and drinks on the shore for the adults. We are going to Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk in November and are wondering if there are any similar beaches at any of these locations? Any information would be appreciated. :D

Off the top of my head I can't think of any beaches in those four ports with the water toys. That being said with the exception of San Juan there are some awesome beaches at those ports.

Grand Turk - they do have a flowrider at the cruise built port area but Governors Beach or the beach further away at the Bohio Resort are awesome!! Also Jacks Shack is not to be missed.

St. Thomas - been to Coki and Sapphaire - both great beaches, next time we'll hop the ferry to St. Johns.

Nassau - Have done two catamaran snorkels and one swimming with the sharks. I'm sure there are plenty of great beaches here.

San Juan - you'll need to go quite far to find GREAT beaches here. Put on your history cap and enjoy this city.

Whatever - have a blast!!

Megans Bay on St. Thomas is great too. Not far from port, but no water toys. Nassau, there is a great beach just past the Atlantis resort, free with rental chairs. No toys there either. That being said, the water at any of the eastern beaches beats Coz by a mile. Crystal clear and pure sand bottoms.

Archived