San Juan Coach Factory Outlet Coupons

Embracedbylife

It is! :) Great store. They were handing out 20% off coupons at the door last year when I was there but it was during their January festival so I think that's why. I have seen factory outlet coupons online, hoping to get one before I go in February.

The store is located at 158 cristo street in old san juan :)

• 2 weeks later...

We were just in San Juan two weeks in a row on Eurodam b-to-b. There were some excellent buys at Coach. :) We also saw some good buys in Burberry. Some articles were priced high but if you look around, there are some good values.

• 3 months later...

This time of year, tourism is down and there are fewer ships coming so you probably will be lucky to encounter good sales. We got some good buys before Christmas when business was slower than they wanted. Of course, inventory might be down, as well.

Have fun and good luck finding a handbag you'll enjoy.

I get coupons in my email from Coach regularly. The one I have now expires today. I usually get one every two weeks or so for 20% off. They had a deal about a month or so ago at the Coach outlet here that if you spent more than $250 before taxes you would get 30% off instead of 20 % off, so I`m sure these specials pop up every few months (I remember them having that deal at Christmas too). I will post back when I get another email coupon for anyone who`s interested. They are good for Coach outlet stores in Canada, US, and Puerto Rico.

Veronika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live within an hour or so of 3 Coach outlet stores. For the past year or so they have always had coupons at the doors every single time I've gone - handing them out as you enter. As a matter of fact, they just reuse the same ones in the store, as some have seen some use ;) In the back of the stores, they usually have shelves with another extra % off for really great deals on past season merchandise - and you can combine discounts with the coupons!!

Also, you can sign up for them via email, and they will regularly (every 1-2 weeks or so) send them to you to print out. Last week they sent out a 30% additional discount with no minimum to buy - the best one I've ever seen! Unfortunately I didn't get to go, as it was only valid through this past weekend. But I'm sure there will be more to come! Happy shopping! :):)

Thanks for the tips! we have an outlet in Sawgrass Mills but I have not been in there in a few years and they weren't handing out coupons then. I will sign up on the web site. See, the things you learn while looking for a hotel. :)

Archived