Stone Island/ATV/Min.age to ride

Krismutt

We will be traveling in a month down to MR and my DD wants to ride with my DH on an ATV but she is only 9 years old. Does anyone know if this okay to do at Stone Island as I have read on here they rent out ATV's.

All the excurisions through NCL give a min. age of 12 for ATV adventures.

Hope somewhat can help. Thanks.

I have done some research into this as my 13yo son wants to drive his own. He will be able to drive his ow nthru King David--you just rent them on the beach. I would imagine that she could ride with your husband. You can google them to find the contact info. I called them when I was researching the different companies. Most others you needed a license to drive. I did not specifically ask about riding on the back, b/c my DS would never do that:rolleyes:

Hope that helps.

Laura

I have done some research into this as my 13yo son wants to drive his own. He will be able to drive his ow nthru King David--you just rent them on the beach. I would imagine that she could ride with your husband. You can google them to find the contact info. I called them when I was researching the different companies. Most others you needed a license to drive. I did not specifically ask about riding on the back, b/c my DS would never do that:rolleyes:

Hope that helps.

Laura

Thanks for trying to help:). Mine for sure is too young/small to drive one on her own unless they are the mini ones like friends of ours have. King David is the name of the company that rents them at STone Island? If so I will try to contact them to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope that helps.

Laura

King David's question/answer re ATV rental states "yes, a valid driver's license is required to drive the ATV"

• 2 weeks later...
King David's question/answer re ATV rental states "yes, a valid driver's license is required to drive the ATV"

We did not rent them from King Davids. Asked our waiter at Molokays and he set us up. They wer 35 an hour. I do think your kids could ride with you. My 13 year old drove his own. It was a blast.

Laura

Hope that helps.

Laura

Hi shives,

I live in Rocklin and have a 13yo son. Does your son go to GOMS?

We were at Stone Island last week and wanted to ride the ATV's. They told me you have to be 18 to ride alone. Maybe there are different groups there that rent them but I didn't see them.

I know you didn't ask but the horses were very cheap at $5 for 25 minutes. This was perfect because we got to ride and it didn't take a lot of time like the Randi tour.

• 1 month later...

Archived