EURODAM - Baltic Adventure 9-21 June, 2010 - Shore Excursion St. Petersburg

PASSENGERES

My husband and I are seniors, sailing from Dover-Dover (UK) on a 12 day BALTIC ADVENTURE cruise in June, 2010. We have been on many cruises but this is our first to the Baltic countries. We are interested to book a private 2-day tour, "Complete St. Petersburg", and would like to make up a group of 6. I would love to hear from any interested parties.

You should join your roll call. It doesn't seem to be very active yet but maybe you can prompt some responses by posting this there. We are on the Eurodam a month after you for the Baltic Gems cruise and have been successful in putting our tours together on our roll call. Good luck.

You should join your roll call. It doesn't seem to be very active yet but maybe you can prompt some responses by posting this there. We are on the Eurodam a month after you for the Baltic Gems cruise and have been successful in putting our tours together on our roll call. Good luck.

That sounds great but I'm afraid I don't know how to join our roll call. I only signed up to Cruisecritic today and really am not too clever yet!

Could you tell me what to do? I'd really appreciate it.

Passengeres: Go to the CC Message Boards, scroll down to Roll Calls - Members only (you must be logged in), click on Holland America Roll Calls, then click Eurodam and scroll down to see your cruise - June 9. It looks like there are 2 threads for that one. Just click on either (or both) and post. :)

A section of this board his titled "Roll Calls - Members only". Under that heading you find "Holland America Roll Calls" and then "Eurodam Roll Calls".

Just scroll down to "June 9, 2010..." and voila, you are there...

Here is the quick link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1083075

You will find people who are on the same cruise as you and can look for tour partners, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you have a good trip. We are using a highly recommended lady called Elena on hel_sk@mail.ru - unfortunately we have 6 already in our party and that is enough numbers for a small group but she might have some suggestions for you

ynos Australia

My husband and I are seniors, sailing from Dover-Dover (UK) on a 12 day BALTIC ADVENTURE cruise in June, 2010. We have been on many cruises but this is our first to the Baltic countries. We are interested to book a private 2-day tour, "Complete St. Petersburg", and would like to make up a group of 6. I would love to hear from any interested parties.

Archived