Enchantment midnite buffet?

Just got back from Enchantment last night and I'll do a review soon. Are you on the 4 night over the weekend? If so there is a Grand Buffet on Friday night (same night as formal night) and a poolside bar-b-q on Saturday night which worked out well because lots of people seemed to miss dinner that night spending the early evening in Cozumel.

If you have any specific questions let me know and I'll try to address them in my review.

Cheers -

Lisa in Pittsburgh

Figures. Just when we finally get there he goes on vacation. Isn't this supposed to be vacation.... :rolleyes: He's in the Caribbean every day, how can that not be relaxing.... ok you know I'm kidding right. Oh well. I am sure whoever we have will be great... Thanks for the info.

The Wog:

I found the post. Here it is:

Just got off Enchanment on 1/13/05. Cruise was wonderful. Had great weather a little windy on the deck on sea days though, but no real problem. I do have a bit of info on Matt Baker. Matt stated during the farewell show that this was his last cruise for two months. He said he was going on vacation and would be back on the Enchanment in two months. Matter of fact he said his vacation was going to be a cruise. He said he was going to cruise on the Mariner with his brother who is cruise director on that ship. Matt was wonderful on our cruise. I will post a full reveiw when I get more time in a couple of days. But if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them, or at least try.

The new cruise director's name is Parker and we had so much fun with him! I think you will like him. The crew was wonderful.

We had great port days. Cozumel was awesome. The nights were rough!

Make sure you go to QUEST in the Carousel lounge!!! What a riot! We had so much fun. It is late night fun!

Hopefully the Seas will calm down for you guys!

I am at my desk and still feel like I am swaying back and forth!!

Michelle

We were on the Enchantment last Sept on a 5 night cruise. The midnight chocolate buffet was on the same night as Belize which was our fourth night. It was unbelievable. The chocolate sculptors and all the great food were to die for. There was crab, caviar all types of cheese and breads. You have to have the chocolate covered strawberries. Take some with you!!! We went through the line and got it to go. We took it back to the room and left it there while we went up and went dancing. It was a special treat at 2:30 in the morning.

Quest and Match your Mate on our list of don't miss. I can't wait. I am sure Parker will be just as good as Matt. Hope the seas aren't as angry for us. But I am sure we can handle whatever comes our way. Thanks for the info. Any dueling pianos on the Enchantment?

The cruise director hosts it late at night and it is in the Carasoul lounge. Groups of 4 or 5 get #'s and then you get together try to fullfill your quest as fast as you can for points....So funny...

Some example are they asked for a man from our group with womens shoes to come up and they have to carry the # up to get points. By the time it was over the poor guys had their shirts off with our bra on and lipstick in womens shoes carrying one of our purses!! Hilarious and lots of fun... And OMG watch out for the farewell video cause if you take part you will be a STAR!! I was trying to take my bra off under my shirt for our table mate Tim and looked up and the camera man was standing right in front of me. I was like oh No!! Of course it made it into the DVD! I looked like a professional pulling my bra from my shirt that quickly!! LOL

The next days on the ship people would see Tim and say hey your were great at Quest. The guys were all good sports!

The adult Kareoke is also a riot! All this usally starts around 10:45.

Have fun!

I hope the seas aren't too rough for my cruise, yikes, but sounds like you had a great time despite!

I am going on the 5 nite to Jamaica and Grand Cayman, so what's the verdict, anyone know how many midnite buffets?? I have a fourteen year old just dying to know! I've been trying to get him to gain weight, maybe a cruise is just the thing!

Archived