Paradise-3 nighter - Anyone?

Mary Jane 711

I believe this is the weekend cruise, 3 nights and just Ensenada as the only port, but the same ship. If anyone has taiken this cruise recently I would appreciate some input. I have taken the Ecstacy, same thing? WHen it was ported here in Long Beach last February. I was not too happy with Carnival and am just not sure whether to waste the money or not.

We were on the Dec 17-3 day Paradise. I went with my 12 year old daughter (my husband flew over from Phoenix with us, but went to Catalina Island and fished for 3 days- he doesn't like cruises-can you even imagine.) Anyway- we had a ball!! We did whatever we wanted, when we wanted. We took naps, ate every hour or so, swam (the weather was beautiful), stayed up late and watched the shows- the last night, twice- we loved it. We played bingo and won our money back plus some.

Our table mates were all very nice people. Another couple was from Toronto and their little girl and mine became friends. I was a little bit concerned about sitting with people we didn't know, but after the first dinner, we were all chatting away.

We took the tour to the blow hole in Ensenada- shopped there and then shopped some more in town. It was your usual Mexican tourist town, but I get akick out of it.

Any cruise or vacation is only as good orbad as you decide it is going to be. If you already have your mind made up you're not going to be happy with Carnival- then don't go with them. You will only be looking for things to be wrong. I couldn't find fault in anything!! I loved every minute of it.

Archived