Is Rhapsody suitable for a single 40 year old divorcee?

allyman

Hi all,

I have booked for my family to go on the 13 Jan cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas. I was telling a girlfriend who is recently divorced about it and she would like to come too if she isn't going to feel like a third wheel.

She will be 40 and travelling without her two children who will be staying back home with grandparents. Do you know if may solo travellers in her age group would be likely to take this type of cruise? Will they all be married couples? Advice from previous Rhapsody travellers would be welcome.

Alternatively if you are single and going on this cruise already please respond.

Ally.

Hi all,

I have booked for my family to go on the 13 Jan cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas. I was telling a girlfriend who is recently divorced about it and she would like to come too if she isn't going to feel like a third wheel.

She will be 40 and travelling without her two children who will be staying back home with grandparents. Do you know if may solo travellers in her age group would be likely to take this type of cruise? Will they all be married couples? Advice from previous Rhapsody travellers would be welcome.

Alternatively if you are single and going on this cruise already please respond.

Ally.

With the size of the Ship there will be a cross section of people that will suit all ages.

I am sure the mix of ages and sexes will be across the board, she will love it.

As stated she would be paying almost double the fare, so is there a friend she could pay for to go and share, I would volunteer my services but that would be around the time of my son's 21st so I will have to say no.:p:D:D

She will have a ball. She can go to any of the shows or trivias as a single but I am guessing she will meet other like minded females on board.

Don't let her miss out just because she is single, NOW is the time to have some fun.

Thanks guys, I will pass the messages onto my friend.

She is quite shy, but I would like to think she would go to singles meetings and meet some other singles (preferably a nice gentleman - she has been alone too long).

As you say the cost would be very high. Only option is the cheapest interior room, unless she can persuade someone to travel with her.

If all else fails she will always have us to hang with.:D

Thanks

Ally

Archived