Coffee pots in cabins?

Ginnylou

Hi Ginnylou,

I sailed on the Spirit in 2006 & 2007; there were no coffee pots in our Jr. Suite. I read that coffee pots are not allowed!

I have seen no coffee pots on the Spirit, Fascination, Glory, Inspiration or Conquest. I believe they are not allowed at all.

Lee

My DH and I bring thermos style coffee mugs and one of us makes the morning coffee run. The mugs hold about a cup and a half. We hate waiting for room service to show at the appointed time and worry that maybe we set the time to early and really don't want to get up.

I order room service for 6:30 am each morning, they bring a big pot of coffee (for 2 people but I usually end up drinking all of it myself;)), bagels and muffins. Its a nice little wake call for me and the coffee is hot, ready to drink and makes a nice side to the sunrise! Live it up, order room service!!! :D

Coffee is not great on the ships but it is drinkable.

Just off Splendor, ordered coffee in the morning and a fresh pot was delivered within 10-15 minutes. Used it as a wake up call.

I'm a coffee snob (of sorts), and had read all the comments on the coffee being bad but I was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good, in my opinion.

I'm a big coffee drinker and in fact couldn't imagine starting a day without coffee. We order room service every morning with two pots of their coffee and enjoy it on the balcony while we are waking up.

I wonder if Folgers would send us on a cruise if we did a "best part of waking up commercial for them?" lol jk.

Anyway the coffee from room service is not bad, but I cannot stand the coffee on Lido deck, it's really different!!!

Also let your friends know that expresso and cappacino is free in the dining room, we love a cup after dinner!!!

Cheers, Carole

Archived