10 night RT NY fall cruise!!

alise007

If we weren't going to San Diego in September I soooo want to do the RT Fall cruise out of NY on the Poesia!

10 Nights | MSC Poesia DAZZLING FALL FOLIAGE:

Roundtrip from New York

PORTS OF CALL

New York, New York

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

Quebec, Quebec

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Newport, Rhode Island

KIDSSAILFREE_17_UNAPP_hor.gif

Destination 2010

Departure

Dates Interior

Staterooms from

Oceanview

Staterooms from

Balcony

Staterooms

from Balcony

Suites

from DAZZLING FALL FOLIAGE

September

22 $999* $1,249* $1,549* $2,169*

Hopefully the details will post!

WHY? Did you see the next 10 night itinerary? Nov 1 -11? Jamaica, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, Playa del Carmen! Now that is a nice route....

I have lots of research done for anyone interested in this cruise. I have contacted tons of excursion operators and am willing to share the info ...

Why --because we don't do warm weather hot/sunny destinations with pale easily burning red heads in the family! We have small kids and they don't care for beaches to be honest or lots of heat. They get super red and overheated and no amt of SPF seems to keep them from burning.

SO that leaves us with Alaska and New England/Canada cruises or Europe. I was having a hard time finding a RT North East departure (lasting less than 14 days) trip that didn't require flying back from Montreal or Quebec which is super pricey! This one takes me to the places I want without an added expensive flight. PLUS with MSC the kids are free!!!!

All wonderful reasons. have a great vacation on MSC. Just for your info, if you ever do go to Caribbean / Central America.... the port stops for Costa rica you can do a rainforest tour.... for jamaica there are tons of things to do shaded too. Do not count your self out. Also, they have the hats with the long sides and backs to protect too.

Enjoy!

I would love to do the Costa Rican rainforest --maybe when the kids get older and are better at keeping on hats, sunglasses and applying sunscreen--we can consider that option! For now---even with protection they get burnt sitting under an umbrella at the beach! Does not make for a fun vacation! We are very action oriented and do not just sit around by the pool relaxing/lounging. We pack lots of activities into our adventures. We would love the wild animals in their own habitat!

Archived