Jan 31 Solstice Review

algorithmannie

ok you are just writing them as you go, Sounds good. Thank you for the blog, really enjoying your review as it is nice to get a young perspective. My future wife and i will be on solstice in may and will be 28 then as well. WE always play the age game too. I Always though we are just ahead of our time! but no matter im addicted to cruising.

As far as the blogging software goes I guess it just links out of order but no biggie. keep doing what your doin. great!

i_guide, very cool that you are young cruisers too! I know there must be a community of younger people that love to cruise, but it seems we're not as common! I loved Solstice even though the average age was older than on other cruises I've been on... it just seemed a bit more mellow and relaxing. What have been some of your favorite ships?

i_guide, very cool that you are young cruisers too! I know there must be a community of younger people that love to cruise, but it seems we're not as common! I loved Solstice even though the average age was older than on other cruises I've been on... it just seemed a bit more mellow and relaxing. What have been some of your favorite ships?

After reading these posts I'm assuming it will be solstice but todate it would be MS Millennium then MS Golden Princess, but I should add that I like the ship not the line. however, Millennium was a highlight.

Archived