Roll Call suggestions :(

Tammylyne

Any ideas, tips on how to get my roll call hopping. I have always been on roll calls that were very active and made some great friends :) When I started my roll call for my upcoming Miracle cruise in June I had such high hopes. But it is soooo slow. I think we have 5 members tops and it is not active. sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself :o

So any advice on how I can get more people to join us and the people on it to participate more??

please share with us when you find the answer:)

after a great big rollcall , then getting one that is slow can be a real bummer...all i can say is dont give up , keep posting and hope some new folks join:rolleyes:

i keep hoping, only 50 days away , and i think we only have about 5 posters too....but i'll keep doing my part until the end:D:cool:

dave

naked jello wrestling. :p

I understand what you are saying..and it's TOUGH. All you can do is keep posting, even if you feel like you are talking to yourself sometimes..short cruises tend to not get many takers...

I started ours almost a year ago and finally it started getting some interest just recently. I thought we would never get anyone else but we are starting to get a pretty good group now. Sometimes it just takes time. The cruise a month after ours started out like gang busters. It started off right away the same time I tried to start ours. You just never know how it is going to go. Don't get discouraged. It will probably pick up soon.

My roll call on the Valor for June 27th started out slowly. So slowly, it disappeared because there were no responses (well I assume so because after awhile I couldn't find it.)

I reposted again and now we're up to 5 or 6 familes that total 36 people. Every once in a while I top it on this forum so someone might see it.

Just now a few of us have started to discuss shore excursions etc.

Good luck!

My roll call on the Valor for June 27th started out slowly. So slowly, it disappeared because there were no responses (well I assume so because after awhile I couldn't find it.)

I reposted again and now we're up to 5 or 6 familes that total 36 people. Every once in a while I top it on this forum so someone might see it.

Just now a few of us have started to discuss shore excursions etc.

Good luck!

When I said top it on this forum, I meant I mention it here so someone "new" might see it and join.

Thanks guys I will keep posting away :)

It is an 8 day cruise and the week before us and the week after us seem to have more parcipitation...

Gonna go post there again perhaps someone may wonder on by..it gets lonely lol :D

Archived