Todd English Reservations

Chuck & Phyllis

How many night are you allowed to make reservations for, and how far in advance? We're on an 8 night Caribbean and thinking about making reservations for 3 of those nights(not consecutive). Can we do this as soon as we board? What's the easiest way?

PS Anyone have or know the menu?

Thanks,

Chuck

Sorry for the repetitive topic. I just looked back and found some answers. Would still like to kmow more about the menu though.:)

Have you looked at http://www.QM2reviews.com? They have some of the items from Todd English and well as other menus. The menus are from March 2004 so there could be some changes. One complaint I have read is that the menu in Todd English does not change. If that is true you would have the same menu each night you eat there. Hopefully some who have eaten there recently will reply to your question.

We made reservations by phone as soon as we got on the ship. We talked to another couple who booked 4 of the 10 nights on our cruise with no problem. Don't miss the lobster chowder on the evening menu ( not on the lunch menu). It was the best soup I have ever had. All of the main course choices looked good. Service and food was five star. Dean

Hi there. We were on the Caribbean sailing last May. We made our Todd English reservations as soon as we boarded. We just went to the restaurant itself and made the reservations, but we also could have done it via the phone in our cabin.

If you go to http://www.toddenglish.com, click on "Restaurants". Once in there, click on "Todd English Restaurant aboard the QM2". You will be able to view the menu from there.

I have to agree with the earlier post too - the lobster chowder isn't to be missed. And don't miss the chocolate falling cake. Incredible!

Have a great cruise!

Craig

Archived