Onboard Payments

smythy21

Hi There,

we did our online check in on Royal Carribbean website and set up our onboard account to make purchases with my credit card.

myself and my girlfriend are set up on the card but we only got one card to pay with everything. Will her key card be like a credit card that she can charge stuff to it?

Hi There,

we did our online check in on Royal Carribbean website and set up our onboard account to make purchases with my credit card.

myself and my girlfriend are set up on the card but we only got one card to pay with everything. Will her key card be like a credit card that she can charge stuff to it?

Upon check-in you both will get a SeaPass card, that will serve as your room key, identification when getting on and off the ship and payment for all onboard purchases.

Both of your SeaPass cards will have their own folio number. If you have set it up to be all paid by your credit card, both of your folio numbers will be linked to your credit card and only you will get a final bill with both of your onboard expenses on it. The bill will show which purchase was made with which SeaPass card.

Here's a picture of someone's card:

SeaPass

BTW it took me a good minute to figure out what the heck "c wot" meant!

thats the way us irish tlk lo. for the dining do you have to enter the restaurant at the deck it says on ur sea pass card?

Yes, if you're on a ship with, say a 2-level dining room, you enter on the deck indicated on your card, because that's the floor your table will be on. You show the card to someone at the door and they'll walk you to your table, because your table number will be on the card. After the first night, you just walk there on your own because you should be able to somewhat remember where it is. (The tables have numbers on them as well.)

Archived