Transportation from Miami Airport to Ft Lauderdale

riddle

We will be flying into Miami, staying in Ft Lauderdale and then cruising out of Ft Lauderdale. At the conclusion of our cruise we will need transportation back to Miami to return home.

I know we can take cabs but can anyone suggest alternatives (we do not want to rent a car). What about car services, shuttles, etc? There are only 2 of us.

We will be flying into Miami, staying in Ft Lauderdale and then cruising out of Ft Lauderdale. At the conclusion of our cruise we will need transportation back to Miami to return home.

I know we can take cabs but can anyone suggest alternatives (we do not want to rent a car). What about car services, shuttles, etc? There are only 2 of us.

The cruiseline will most likely offer a shuttle from FLL to MIA. I can't say what Princess charges but I have seen them on other lines for as little as $19 pp.

We are currently at the Intercontinental West Miami. Princess provides a transfer at 12.30pm to Fort Lauderdale but we have decided to go independently and have booked at transfer with Supershuttle Transportation through the internet on

sales@miamisupershuttle.com

The was recommended to us through cruise critic.

The price is $64 (for us both) and the pick time was decided by us at 9.30am so we can get to the port nice and early. Payment is cash or credit card to the driver today. Take a look at my LIVE FROM THE CROWN feed later today to check whether the transfer went smoothly (I'll certainly say if it doesn't)

We have had this same issue a number of times. We have always taken Princess's shuttle to MIA or a post cruise tour through Princess that drops us off at MIA afterwards when we have had late flights. Cab fare from the port to

MIA is about $70-$80 from what I have read on CC. We are flying onto MIA in April for our cruise out of Port Everglades. We booked a town car to take us from MIA to the hotel the night before. Cost was about $10 more than a cab and this seemed to be a better option to us.

• 1 year later...

Archived