Anyone have pics of A507 on Grand?

bostongal

Hi - I am wondering if anyone has some pictures of the layout of cabin A507 on the Grand? We just booked this cabin and would like to see the layout. I am disabled (mobility issues) so I need a handicapped cabin for a variety of reasons and am curious about this cabin.

TIA

Meg

Thanks for letting me know that this isn't a handicapped cabin. I thought it was a handicapped cabin but was mistaken - sorry for the confusion.

It's okay that it is not a handicapped cabin as I am not in a wheelchair just have some mobility issues. Our TA and we think that since it is a bigger inside that it might be good for us and I am curious to see the layout. We know from previous Princess cruises that we can have the bathroom adjusted to have a handheld shower so we will do that when onboard.

Thanks for responding so quickly

Meg

Thanks for letting me know that this isn't a handicapped cabin. I thought it was a handicapped cabin but was mistaken - sorry for the confusion.

It's okay that it is not a handicapped cabin as I am not in a wheelchair just have some mobility issues. Our TA and we think that since it is a bigger inside that it might be good for us and I am curious to see the layout. We know from previous Princess cruises that we can have the bathroom adjusted to have a handheld shower so we will do that when onboard.

Thanks for responding so quickly

Meg

Let's just say this, you will like the room. Some cons are that I don't think you can have it set up with twins. It is directly under the pool deck and the inside wall of the cabin is the outside wall of the pool sides, so you may hear some sloshing of water if rough seas. If you are an early to bed you may hear some movement of chairs on the pool deck late at night or early in the morning. We always book these cabins.

Thanks so much for the description of the cabin. It sounds like a good cabin for us - we won't need twin beds so that shouldn't be an issue for us. I am not concerned with the pool water noise and as long as the noise on deck isn't really loud in the early morning then I will be fine.

thanks so much!

Meg

Thanks - that is a great shot of the cabin and I think we will be happy with it.

I tried the second link in the post to see additional photos but sadly that did not work.

Thanks for posting that link so I could see the pic!

Meg

12Cruise - Thanks! We are really looking forward to this cruise! This will be my 14th cruise with Princess and I am expecting it to be a great time!

We just got off of the Golden to Hawaii and I booked this one to head off the inevitable PCD - seeing the picture of the cabin and doing research on the ports is keeping me focused on cruising.

Meg

Archived