Which cabin should I pick? Oasis 6139 or 3184?

Oasis......cabin 6139 or 3184.....help me decide.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Oasis......cabin 6139 or 3184.....help me decide.

Hi guys! I'm traveling solo so looking for a good deal. Friends are traveling on the Nov 6th sailing and I wanted to join them but have my own cabin. Good prices for cat I and cat L right now. I have both 6139 and 3184 on hold. Pros and cons to both and can't decide which to choose. Help me decide with your vote!:D

Your comments and personal experiences with these cabin locations appreciated.:)

PS...........The courtesy hold expires tomorrow Feb 21st at 8pm EST so vote quickly and share your ideas and thoughts.;):p:D

Hi guys! I'm traveling solo so looking for a good deal. Friends are traveling on the Nov 6th sailing and I wanted to join them but have my own cabin. Good prices for cat I and cat L right now. I have both 6139 and 3184 on hold. Pros and cons to both and can't decide which to choose. Help me decide with your vote!:D

Your comments and personal experiences with these cabin locations appreciated.:)

I haven't been on her yet, so take my suggestion for what it's worth. ;)

Given her vast size, I would rather be on Deck 6, more in the midst of things, than all the way down on Deck 3.

Since they are both connecting cabins, that is not a factor in a decision.

It would be nice to be that close to the spa - you can run in for the steam room and sauna much more easily!

AND there is a Diamond Lounge is on Deck 6! :D

Hey guys! Thanks for your thoughts so far!:D

My biggest concerns were:

6139- noise from the spa, or gym or traffic in hall. I'm guessing that you access gym from spa but wasn't sure.

3184- noise from the conference center, traffic in hall with studio b and the ice rink, and noise from the anchor.

Additional info:

Inside 6139 $859pp and Outside 3184 $959pp

I am NOT a morning person. I usually am out and about till the wee hours in the morning so I like to sleep in a bit in the morning. Basically what I'm saying is that you won't see me awake during breakfast hours.:p;):D

I have no concerns about noise at night as I will be out and about but was concerned about noise in the early morning in either of these cabin locations. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated so please keep them coming.:)

I'm really going to miss being with you guys in October. We are hoping to book for 2011, as soon as our school calendar comes out. We are going to do a cruise for Jason's bar mitzvah instead of a party and I'm going to bite the bullet and go in April instead of pulling them out of school in February.

Hope this finds you all well.

Hey Janet! It's great to see your posts!:D I posted back a long post to you on the other thread.;)

We are sure going to miss you guys in Oct/Nov but I am sure that Jason will have a great time for his Bar Mitzvah on his cruise. You'll have to let us know what week in April that you decide on and maybe we can see you then.:)

I would pick the cabin on deck 3.

IMHO when you get off the ships at the ports or get on you only have to walk up or down one deck and you are in your room. No need to wait for the elevator. And by the time you head back to your room in the wee hours of the morning the elevators will be empty so it will be a quick shot.

But hey I have never been on this ship and besides I wont be either.

Too many things have happened in the last 24 hours.

I am outta here

• 11 months later...

i just saw your post from 2010 re cabin 6139 or 3184. which one did you decide on because i just booked cabins 6139 & 6141 today for me and my kids thinking it was a kid friendly floor with the boardwalk & ice cream parlor in the aft section BUT i just read that you CANNOT walk from one end to the other, the middle is open space. So now I'm thinking i should be changing our cabins. did you choose cabin 6139?? what is your opinion on a good location. i haven't cruised in a while and we are going for a family celebration and they are all booked on deck 8 interior cabins & it looked so crowed & claustrophobic with all those cabins on deck 8 that i thought 6139 would be better but maybe i should be on the deck 6 side where cabins are by the boardwalk, etc & not by the spa. what do you suggest??

When are you sailing? Want a cabin-mate? This is NOT a sexual invitaion......just am looking to sail on this ship, but cannot afford to sail alone.

Contact me at FloGaleRNTX1952atAOLdotcom

I am not a weirdo or pervert...LOL....just trying to find a cheaper way to cruise!!

Barbara

• 4 weeks later...
i just saw your post from 2010 re cabin 6139 or 3184. which one did you decide on because i just booked cabins 6139 & 6141 today for me and my kids thinking it was a kid friendly floor with the boardwalk & ice cream parlor in the aft section BUT i just read that you CANNOT walk from one end to the other, the middle is open space. So now I'm thinking i should be changing our cabins. did you choose cabin 6139?? what is your opinion on a good location. i haven't cruised in a while and we are going for a family celebration and they are all booked on deck 8 interior cabins & it looked so crowed & claustrophobic with all those cabins on deck 8 that i thought 6139 would be better but maybe i should be on the deck 6 side where cabins are by the boardwalk, etc & not by the spa. what do you suggest??

IIRC

Due to the Open-air space on deck 6 you have to walk through the cabins area to get Boardwalk you will have to walk all the way to the Aft Elevator area and a stone's throw from there is the Boardwalk Enterance

Archived