olympics onboard?

laxlove6

We had the superbowl, but it was a weird feed with none of the good USA commercials... it was an ESPN cable channel intended for Spanish speaking countries.

:confused:

It has something to do with live feeds not being allowed when you are out of US waters or something.

NO Olympics, but since our CD was Canadian he would give us updates on the daily medal breakdown. He got a little bummed once the U.S. was leading and stated that only winning Hockey would get him over his depression. Sorry Mike but they lost to the USA last night. Looks like you want get those bragging rights either, maybe your Curling team will win.

When we were on the Mariner they showed the Opening ceremonies but the captain made an announcement over the loud speaker that due to contractual issues this would be the only part of the Olympics they could show. Maybe they will show the closing ceremonies also, but it doesn't appear they can show any of the competitions.

This sucks. I want to watch the US in the gold medal hockey game!!!!!

I have it from a very reliable source that Canada only lost against the US because they love hockey so much they wanted the extra game against Germany.

So do not worry it will be Canada/Sweden in the final.

I have it from a very reliable source that Canada only lost against the US because they love hockey so much they wanted the extra game against Germany.

Sorry, Edward...but Canada will have to beat Sweden to get to the final...that's what happens when you have a slow start to the tournament...a tougher road to the final. Meanwhile, the US, with their win over Canada last night will likely face Belarus and Finland enroute to the final...

Edward...Edward...wake up....you must've been dreaming.

Sorry, Edward...but Canada will have to beat Sweden to get to the final...that's what happens when you have a slow start to the tournament...a tougher road to the final. Meanwhile, the US, with their win over Canada last night will likely face Belarus and Finland enroute to the final...

The results will still be the same but thanks SensFan11 for pointing out the route change. One thing I am sure we can both agree on: LEAFS SUCK!!;)

Archived