Favorite compliment received while crusing....

Renorita

I'm not sure, but I thought this was a compliment.

My husband was active duty Navy and wore his dress uniform for formal nights. The night of the Captain's Reception he was asked many questions about the ship by fellow passengers and several children asked for his autograph.

The crew did not seem sure what he was.

He bought a tux shortly after that.

I'm not sure, but I thought this was a compliment.

My husband was active duty Navy and wore his dress uniform for formal nights. The night of the Captain's Reception he was asked many questions about the ship by fellow passengers and several children asked for his autograph.

The crew did not seem sure what he was.

He bought a tux shortly after that.

Hey having children asking for his autograph sure seems like a compliment to me! :) It also shows how much the officers and crew are admired!

My son, his gF and I were traveling together on the Navigator of the Seas. One young couple were giving my son a hard time about leaving his sister alone on her scooter. He said "That's ok because my sister is a home, that's my mom. She's the independent sort."

Hello

On the Carnival Triumph two years ago my wife and I ran into this older couple(90-90 y/olds) and he kept mumbling stuff shuffling behind her-and he looked cranky and she finally yelled out one morning at me in the lobby- for all to hear,

"Stop bemoaning me and get moving-this boat is going to leave port soon, and I want to get a little snack at the dining lounge before everyone gets aboard the ship........":eek:

We were three days out at sea......

I never saw if they shuffled or made it to the dining lounge......

Ehrkes:rolleyes:

We were on Oceania's Insignia last June. Entertainment was truly the worst I have ever seen on any ship. Half way though the cruise we beain making up our own daily program with things to do ie. scavanger hunts ect. When others in our trivia group got word of this - they asked to join us. We ended up hosting our own daily schedule for all those who wanted to join us. By the end of the cruise I was about as popular as the cruise director..... I was told by one lady that she had more fun with my entertainment than that of the ships!

BTW.... I'm 22, College Grad, Leadership Fellow...... anyone want my resume??! ;)

Archived