Roll call: Oceania insignia - buenos aries to barcelona march 15 2011

DESTCRZ

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe no one else is joining us on this cruise - we think it is a GREAT itinerary . . . . . this will be our first Oceania cruise so we are very excited about that . . . .our biggest concern at this point is figuring out the air!

Hi Mike,

Although we're not on your sailing (yet) we are doing this years TA from Rio to Barcelona on Insignia, departing on saturday...yippee.

We sorted our own air and received a generous credit from 'O'. We're flying Munich-London -Sao Paulo-Rio .....tonight. Fortunately almost all of it on ff miles.

We sailed on Oceania for the first time last year on a Baltic cruise, and were so impressed with the service and food that we booked this one whilst we were onboard. Hopefully this trip will be equally as good.

I'm always suprised that Oceania gets so little mention on this section of the board, as they offer a superb product and from our limited experience on them, no children !

If we can answer any questions before your sailing, fire away.

Andrew.

• 2 months later...

Hey Mike,

I'm about to book this cruise for my partner and me, as well as for my sister and her (straight) partner.

We have a (gay) friend in Buenos Aires, so we will probably spend a few days with him before the cruise. Then we're planning to take a villa in Spain for a week or so after the cruise.

Keep in touch.

Paul

While you're sailing from Buenos Aires to Barcelona on the Insignia we will be on the Marina sailing from Miami to Barcelona. Who knows, we might end up in Barcelona at the same time though we don't sail until March 28th.

• 6 months later...

Hello to all,

my partner and I are planning to book this cruise. We have done last spring a cruise starting in Rio to Valparaiso with INSINGIA and we loved it!

Because my partner will be next spring in SA for business we think about to goping back to Europe by ship.

If we are booked I will post again.

Cheerio

Dennis

Archived