Bridge Visits on Ventura

charabanc

Hello,

Having just looked at some photo's by Beckyfaye-2008, which are very good by the way, the last photo got me wondering where it was taken, and the only conclusion was that it was taken from the bridge.

Which leads me to the question, Is it possible to arrange a trip to the bridge on Ventura?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ann.

we did get a card with a personal invite to the bridge in november 2007,

whilst in the carribbean, on the oceana, to see us leave port, (can,t remember which one now) there were about 6 couples invited, and it was a once in a lifetime experience, we even got to sound the horn, as we were leaving port, but i have never heard of this happening before or since.

....and even children go to the bridge! I have seen a photo of my friends 2yr old twins sat in the Captains chair on the bridge. They were on Oceana last September. I think the childrens club took them to the bridge one day on their cruise.

we had a invitation to the bridge on sea princess same company so it does happen, like someone mentioned its up to the captain at the end of the day

whats the saying "if you don't ask you don't get" so just ask they can only say no:)

It seems after reading Captainpugwash blog that if you pay £20pp then you can get on the bridge and have your photo taken.

Another way to part you from your hard earned money by P&O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived