Weddings in Key West...Help!

TennGirl615

We will be in key west on July 4th on our cruise and have looked into getting married there...Has anyone ever used or heard of KeyWestWeddingsToGo?...It is also on a sunday so not sure about being able to get to the courthouse....any advice? Thanks!:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

We will be getting married in May and using keywestweddingstogo so far they have been pretty good about getting us the information we need. As for the marriage license we have applied through the mail, kind of time consuming but we will have a license before we get there.

We will be getting married in May and using keywestweddingstogo so far they have been pretty good about getting us the information we need. As for the marriage license we have applied through the mail, kind of time consuming but we will have a license before we get there.

Imposter!!!

The real

Pjk

8-)

LOL to funny whats the chances of finding someone with the same initials especially those ones. Don't worry mine will change to PJU soon then you can have those ones all to yourself.

My cousin got married in KW 2 yrs ago. Cruise was on Grandeur of the Seas also. Cruise was Fri-Mon and sailed from Tampa-KW-Cozumel. Everything was on Westin dock in KW in addition to family wedding stuff on the ship. I think RCCL arranged everything. There's time so maybe you could check with Royal Caribbean and save some $$ from an outside vendor.

Joanne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We'd be very interested in a review of your time with Weddings to Go.

My son has them booked for his wedding next April in Key West at Smathers Beach.

They seemed to be a little grumpy about other people taking pictures.:rolleyes:.

We have about 50 people sailing with us from Miami on the Destiny.

Love to hear about your experinces.

Thanks

Mom of the Groom

Colleen

• 2 months later...
Colleen,

I will surely let you know how they are. So far I have not had any problems and they are doing what they can to accommodate my wishes.

Congratulations How did your day go??

details Deatails Deatails

Thanks so Much

• 1 month later...

Archived