How so you know how full a ship is.

Hi All

I am just wondering how you know how many cabins are still free.

We are hoping for a price drop so we can change to a balcony as the time gets closer. Does RCL show all that are free on their website. Or just those they havent passed out to TA to book. Have no idea how this works.

Thanks

caz

Yes it does and no you're not.

Way more then the RCCL but no does not show all of them. The only place to get access to all of them is to talk to a RCCL rep, even the TA website does not show all of them. It would be bad business for one company to allow competitors to see how their sailings are selling.

Way more then the RCCL but no does not show all of them. The only place to get access to all of them is to talk to a RCCL rep, even the TA website does not show all of them. It would be bad business for one company to allow competitors to see how their sailings are selling.

I'm trying to think of how you would know that they don't show all of them since, by your own admission, you as a TA can't see them all. I just picked a ship and cruise at randomn for next February and it showed 39 available inside category N cabins. How many more could there be?

I'm trying to think of how you would know that they don't show all of them since, by your own admission, you as a TA can't see them all. I just picked a ship and cruise at randomn for next February and it showed 39 available inside category N cabins. How many more could there be?

Because I have used both to check a cruise and the TA site showed more cabins, hence that site does NOT show them all.

Because I have used both to check a cruise and the TA site showed more cabins, hence that site does NOT show them all.

Sue and many others are correct. The quoted site does not show all cabins available, it shows 15 cabins per deck in a particular category. So, if there are 45 D1 cabins available, 20 on deck 9 and 25 on deck, it will only show 30 of them, 15 on deck 9 and 15 on deck 8. If 40 of them were on deck 9 and 5 on deck 8, you would only see 20 as available, 15 on deck 9 and 5 on deck 8.

The ONLY way to find out if a particular cabin you want on an RCI ship is available is to CALL THEM!

So nayner nayer nayer to all you who think you have an inside secret. If you think a company is going to let anyone show their full inventory you are dreaming.

How about having asked and even booked cabins that were not shown on said website;) But people will keep posting this false information on CC as it´s what they want to believe.

Archived