Carnval Freedom Aft OV

daveotto

We are considerisng Carnival Freedom Cabin 2470-2472-2474-2477

As these are Aft cabins and ubder the MDR==ANYONE have any experience with these cabins on a Conquest Class Ship/

Any Pics??

Thanks

You might experince some vibration shuddering when entering or leaving port with those aft cabins.

If looking for a nice cabin with a window-- i suggest all the way forward across the front of the ship- these are classified as insides but do have windows- the view is obstructed but youdo have the front of the ship to go out on when coming into or leaving a port at a cheaper rate also

Thanks for the reply-- I really anted the old spa OV like I saw on theLiberty last Sept. sailing but they have been converted to balconys on Fredom.That was my first choice but the PVP told me they have more motion in rough seas-- and most of them are for wheelchair guests only-- My wife is hadicapped has a sticker and ss award letter but they said not good enough. I am not concerened with the port entry and departure just looking for something diff.-- We always take a balcony but they are real $$ onthis cruise.

Any otherthoughts DAYMAR97@COMCAST.NET

You might experince some vibration shuddering when entering or leaving port with those aft cabins.

If looking for a nice cabin with a window-- i suggest all the way forward across the front of the ship- these are classified as insides but do have windows- the view is obstructed but youdo have the front of the ship to go out on when coming into or leaving a port at a cheaper rate also

Archived