Onboard fitness classes?

hi2you

Does anyone know if they offer Zumba onboard, especially Liberty? What other fitness classes are offered, or where would I be able to find a listing?

Are they drop - in classes or do you need to sign up? When do you sign up? Thanks.

Eagerly awaiting Liberty in 73 days.

I LOVE Zumba and think it would be a riot if they offered it on a cruise ship. I have only seen spin and yoga classes on my last cruise, but maybe since Zumba has taken off so much that they will get hip and offer it.

The fitness classes are minimal. Some spinning and yoga. There is a fee. They most likely will not have Zumba as the club has to pay a fee to Zumba or have a certified Zumba instructor to offer the classes. Same with anything by Les Mills. It is a $25 per class per month fee for his classes.

Sue

Carnival Freedom 8/22/09

Carnival Imagination 3/15/10

I emailed Carnival and Zumba wasn't on the list of available options unfortuneately - oh well, will still be an amazing time.

The water aerobics would be cool - they could offer it before the kiddies are up and about. Does anyone know if any classes are offered on deck outside?

Archived