Southampton Cruise Ship Schedule - where's Ventura?

tom_uk

If I was the paranoid kind - which thank the Lord I'm not, sir - the kind of .... No, let's stop that now!

Seriously though: I've been watching the Southampton Cruise Ship schedule being built up over the last week or so, to the point where it now looks pretty complete. We've got Cunard; Royal Caribbean; Celebrity; Princess; P&O; Fred Olsen; Saga; and whoever else. But then I decided to check what other ships are in port at the beginning and end of our 22 May - 5 June cruise on Ventura, and the answer seems to be that the other ships will be there but Ventura won't! In fact there isn't a single entry for Ventura, all year, but all the rest of the P&O fleet is present & correct. Even Azura.

:confused: Do ABP Southampton know something we don't? :confused:

I have an answer from ABP Southampton. They said:

The cruise list has been alphabetically added-to ship by ship and

Ventura will be the last one to add. Her calls at Southampton should,

hopefully, be completed on site by tomorrow .........

Ah-ha! There you are then - V is at the bottom of the alphabet, should of thought of that, nothing sinister - she ain't leaving the fleet...!

I have the same problem with a surname starting with V, always last to get the Portunus Magazine!:p

However.............

Ventura may be on the list at the top, but my September cruise is not listed!!!! I guess they are slower than me at typing!!!

Ann.:rolleyes:

You're right - there's nothing for Ventura after 4 September. There should be entries for 11 and 25 September. Our cruise is in May and that's in, so I must admit I stopped looking once I'd seen that one.

Archived