black and white night

bonniecharlie

In our experience, B/W night tends to be the last formal night. Though this is not always the case. P&O probably like to keep you on your toes! I always think it would be a great help to packing to know which night was which! But then DH always accuses me of writing too many lists before we go, that would be another excuse! We have been caught out with a couple of cruises lately where they changed the number of casual nights from the pre cruise info. That really mucked my lists up!!

We are on the Arcadia in July and was wondering if they still have a black and white night

They most certainly do, I think this is the one we ladies most look forward to, well I certainly do.

As someone has already said this is one of the most formal nights after the Captains Gala Dinner.

Yes Arcadia had black and white nights.

Being a adult-only ship she is quite formal.

John - you don't have to of been on ALL the ship to answer the original posters question:)

You have been on Arcadia and can answer the question.

I've been on all the ships lol. But delboy was making a observation after reading on cruise sites information picked up that b & w nights are on all the ships, info like this is absorbed after daily visiting the sites.

Archived