The wait is killing me!

One thing I learned from my first cruise is that the anticipation is a HUGE part of it. I enjoy that part almost as much as the cruise itself! Gives my mind something else to think about. And it´s fun to be excited about something...kinda like being a kid again and waiting for Santa!

Karen

I hear all of you!!! I have not been on a cruise before, it is my 1st one and it is 33 days away, I cannot wait! I've always been a big fan of travel forums, so when I booked my cruise, I decided I had to find a cruise forum. I've been enjoying my countdown by soaking up lots of knowledge from all of the "seasoned" cruisers here! Thanks so much for sharing what you've learned & experienced, with all of this in my pocket, my first cruise should be spectacular!!! 33 DAYS!!!!:eek:

I know exactly how you feel! I've never even cruised before. I'm getting married this May on Freedom of the Seas, and it seems like the time is just crawwwling by. I know that the cruise will FLY by like all other vacations I've been on, so I'm enjoying the planning part of it. I do what the others have posted, browse clothes/shoes online, browse these forums, and I have a little notebook for all the tips I've read on here.

where are you getting married?? We got married 8/2006 on Grand Cayman Island while cruising on Freedom of the Seas! Oh it was beautiful!!

Caongrats and have fun!

You're lucky. My next cruise isn't until March of 2011. What we do in the mean time...come to Cruise Critic, of course!

I hang out here alot even though our cruise is not until February 2011. Reading all I can about the Oasis of the Seas. So I can be prepared once I get onboard of where to go first. :)

Our next cruise isn't until 1st July:eek:. The wait is killing me too, especially when we are cruising with friend whom we haven't seen for a long while! We are super excited :D.

Why, oh why, did I accept a new job that didn't give me as much annual leave - normally I would be on a cruise right now!!:rolleyes:

Archived