Island Princess - Aft Stateroom on Baja Deck

FlKittyKat

We just booked stateroom B734, the last stateroom on the port side. I see there is a public deck just next door to the room and am wondering if this is noisy? Also, is the balcony covered or exposed to the upper decks?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We just booked stateroom B734, the last stateroom on the port side. I see there is a public deck just next door to the room and am wondering if this is noisy? Also, is the balcony covered or exposed to the upper decks?

Thanks!

Baja balconies are covered and the secret aft deck that most people don't even know exists, only gets busy going through the Canal.

Thanks!

Those aft decks at are great, no noise. Baja is where the one guy is standing toward the top.

The Coral/Island are identical.

photo-e.jpg

Thanks!

The only noise you will encounter is people going out the door to the aft deck and letting the door slam. There is a sign asking people to close the door gently as there are cabins adjacent, however I've seen them go out and let the door slam with a huge bang.

Baja balconies are covered and the secret aft deck that most people don't even know exists, only gets busy going through the Canal.

not all Baja balconies are covered

here is a good website to show you

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/id2.html

it looks like B734 is not covered BUT we were in B219 (forward/starboard) and our balcony was uncovered and it didnt bother us a all.

Enjoy the cruise! :D

Archived