What Did You Love About The Ruby?

AliceS

Oh, yeah, I left those out. Great!! Especially the hot tub!! The pool by that particular hot tub was designated as the "teen" pool. Never saw anyone in it though.

Can you tell me how to get to the hidden pool and hot tub? Is it supposed to be exclusively for the teens or is it open to anyone? We will be on the Ruby in December and I can't wait...but I'm looking for those out of the way spots...escpecially by the pools! I love the Lotus Spa pool, but sometimes you just can't get enough sun there!

• 2 weeks later...
You mention you were on the Aft Riviera deck. We will be in cabins R748 & R750 for our Caribbean Cruise next Feburary. Do you have any pictures you could share with us. We picked these cabins because a few years ago we had them on a cruise to Alaska (on the Diamond) and loved them. That is why we booked them when we saw that the deck plans were almost identical to the Diamond. We wished we could cruise forever......Roy W.

There are a couple of reviews of those Ruby cabins on CC somewhere.

Archived