What if I replaced wine with booze and recorked it?

steveaaaaa

In Baltimore, security took my wine out of the socks that we had them in to protect them and probably spent 30 seconds or more examining each bottle. I don't know what they were looking for but I had to assume that they were looking to make sure that the seals were intact and that the contents had not been replaced with something flammable.

Like gasoline :eek: ... or scotch :D.

hb5

Did the same with our wine last week, also on the Pride.

I haven't seen this question or answer yet....how would you get the cork back into the bottle? I've never been able to get a cork all the way back into a bottle after opening it :confused: Of note, we were advised by the sommelier at our wine store that many of even the top end wines are going to screw off tops due to a cork shortage.

I haven't read all the replies ... but check out youtube ... it's a impressive talent.

I'll be going on my first cruise this year and was planning on getting booze through in my wine bottles. I've been making wine for some time and have everything needed. I asked this in another thread and didn't get an answer so I'll give it a try here. The wine you carry one can be consumed at you leasure in your room correct? I assume there is a large supply of OJ available also? :D

I bring a bottle .... and put OJ or the mango guava passion juice in it each morning :)

We're not big beer drinkers but I was actually thinking of bringing a 12-pack of Hine's Cream Soda, ungluing the sides, replacing the soda with beer cans and then gluing the sides back together. I figured since they don't sell Cream Soda onboard it should get through. Has anyone tried this?

They open the boxes