Premiere Cruise Parking - Miami

sesquius

I just wanted to give people a head's up who may have parked in the Premier Cruise Parking down in Miami. We had stayed there in the beginning of February and had absolutely no problems with the parking. The shuttle drivers drove a little manical, but other than that it was fine.

My dad noticed on his credit card statement online two suspicious parking fee charges for $1.50 and $3.00. Then today he received a phone call from the credit card company asking if they should authorize a $637 Walmart charge in Miami. My dad lives in Miami and hasn't been there since the cruise.

Basically, he believes his number was stolen from down at the parking garage. he hasn't used his card since the trip for the parking garage.

Anyway, there is no proof that anyone from this particular garage lifted his credit card number, but I still wanted to give people an opportunity to check their bills just to make sure.

Cheerio.

Most people who park with Premiere Cruise Parking give their credit card info in advance online to United Airport Parking, the "information source" that refers you to its Miami (or other) affiliate to furnish the parking.

Archived