Poesia Soda Card

smrn

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repeat question....

We are sailing 4/17 on the Poesia for Bermuda (yipee!)

Can we buy an unlimited soda card for the kids after we board?

Or on the website? (I couldn't find an area to do that online).

Is there anything that I don't want to miss once I get on board?

Thanks so much!!

-sharon

:)

I'd like to add some additional beverage questions from a newbie - what beverages are included for free with meals? I'd be perfectly happy with hot tea at breakfast and ice tea with lunch and dinner, but can drink water if that's all that's free. Is hot or ice tea available elsewhere on the ship? Is there any type of kettle in the room where I could boil water for my morning cuppa?

Thanks for any help - these boards are great sources of info.

I'd like to add some additional beverage questions from a newbie - what beverages are included for free with meals? I'd be perfectly happy with hot tea at breakfast and ice tea with lunch and dinner, but can drink water if that's all that's free. Is hot or ice tea available elsewhere on the ship? Is there any type of kettle in the room where I could boil water for my morning cuppa?

Thanks for any help - these boards are great sources of info.

I don't think anyone heard our questions...haha!

Here is the link you're looking for in regards to soda packages -- They also offer wine and beer packages as well. We ordered the beer package and found that if we combined that with the buy 2 beers get 1 free deal, we got a decent discount.

http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/

Click on "Special Services Reservations Form" - You'll have to fax it in.

I'm hoping someone will let me know what "basic" (no-cost) beverages are available. My traveling companion doesn't drink alcohol, and I don't drink sodas (no, that doesn't mean I only drink alcohol - primarily tea), so the special programs won't work for us.

I'm hoping someone will let me know what "basic" (no-cost) beverages are available. My traveling companion doesn't drink alcohol, and I don't drink sodas (no, that doesn't mean I only drink alcohol - primarily tea), so the special programs won't work for us.

according to the reviews i have read;

*tea&coffee is free at breakfast and at sometime in the afternoon (with cakes or pastry kind)

*water is free at meals (not all ships but most of them i think, sometimes near the ice dispenser sometimes on table with pitcher)

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like I'll be getting caffeinated in the morning, and then drinking water during the rest of the day (although I'll try to make afternoon tea service).

Archived