Pride review Jan 9,2004 sailing...

TRACE

I will be sailing on the Pride on April 3rd - can't wait!! Has anyone heard anything good about the horsebacking in Matzatlan. I think it's called happy horses?

I just got back a week ago from the Pride. Hubby, aunt and uncle and I did Randi's Happy Horses. We had a great time. Went for a ride through a working coconut plantation then a ride on the beach. Then we headed back to a great little restaurant on the beach called Victor's. The food was excellant. I had a plate of ribs, fruit, coleslaw, onion rings, and fries for $7.50 and a Corona was $1.20. Keep in mind one thing about the horseback riding. The saddles are wooden. I'm short and the stirrups didn't fit well so a trot wasn't much fun so I thought I would try a nice soft canter. Wrong! When we got back, we discovered the saddles were wooden LOL. However, we didn't let it bother us. We had a great time. The guides will stop along the beach and use your camera to take your pictures for you. they don't try to take pictures and sell them to you. Randi is a kick and we really enjoyed her a lot. Go ride! Have fun! :D

Oh, I'm so glad to hear about other food at Victor's besides the shrimp! We are not seafood eaters and the food you described sounds perfect!! So cheap too??

Happy to be of help. We really did enjoy it. The ribs were delicious...savory and tender. Enjoy!

Just rode with Randi in January..Third time..Love Her!

Love riding on the beach..take the tour..you'll love it!

Victors has chicken and Mexican food besides the

shrimp and ribs. Good chips and salsa too.

Sodas even cheaper then the beer. Have this big

meal plus drinks..really good food and great prices besides.

Go and Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived