Movies on board

yiddishkopf

We (my so and I) will be on the Zandaam to Hawaii ending in Vancouver on April 6th. Is there any way to find out what movies will be shown? We enjoy movies and there are a few I'd like to see,but if they are showing them on board, I will wait. I'm hoping for Julie and Julia, It's Complicated, Precious, the Young Victoria and The Last Station.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

We (my so and I) will be on the Zandaam to Hawaii ending in Vancouver on April 6th. Is there any way to find out what movies will be shown? We enjoy movies and there are a few I'd like to see,but if they are showing them on board, I will wait. I'm hoping for Julie and Julia, It's Complicated, Precious, the Young Victoria and The Last Station.
They will be "recent" DVD releases - but the ships don't get a fresh supply as often as your local rental store, so maybe the very latest will not be showing.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

You can expect to see films that are currently in dvd release or will be going into release shortly. A current film like Precious that is still running in the theaters will not be available.

Jonathan

Archived