Anyone on Tucan Sailing Adventures lately?

w8ing2cruz

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto - we sailed with them last year in February. Our group of eight is going again in 14 days!!! Can't wait - they do such a great job!! Just love to read new reviews - enjoy your time on the Tucan in July!

• 4 months later...

We just got back and have to say they do a marvelous job of making your day an excellent one! Nice people, great food and drink, good snorkel equipment and a nice boat. Price was right for us, we booked it privately for 8. As good or better than the daysails in the Virgin Islands with the exception of the scenery. Give them a try and you'll be very happy. DMaugle

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Just found this company and was hoping for some recent reviews. Also, how much is the taxi to and from their marina? We will be arriving by Cruise Ship at the Puerta Maya pier.

Did you end up going snorkeling on the Tucan? If so, could you please tell me more about your trip?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am so happy to see this company is still doing well. We have done the Tucan Sailing 2 times, but over 5 years ago. We have another cruise in December; we hope to book it again. I logged on to CC to try to remember the name of the company: success!