Princess photographers on board

catsforkids

Family reunion/50th Anniversary cruise for parents...wondering if anyone has set up an appointment with the ship photographer for a family photo and what the cost would be for 5x7 or 8x10 photographs? And is the canvas print a nice quality & what is the approx cost on that?

We did this with a group of 17 on the Sapphire Princess. We had it taken on formal night and they arranged us on the stairs in the atrium. We did make arrangements for this ahead of time. It was not a separate sitting - we did it on the night formal pictures were being taken. Just check in with the photography staff. There was no charge except for the pictures we purchased. Turned out great, by the way.

One of us went down to the photography center and made arrangements while on the ship. We went after dinner and they had told us which area would accommodate our large group. There are several locations set up for picture nights. I don't think it's a big deal for them, as I've seen this done with large groups on all my (4) cruises with Princess. It may not even be necessary to inquire ahead, but we wanted to make sure we could get it done, even if we had to pay extra for it (which we did not).

Archived