Nassau Beach with Water Trampolines etc?

QLOTP

Going on the Explorer of the Seas in April. We have many things planned in St. Thomas and St. Martin, however we would like a nice beach day in Nassau. The kids (5 of them) would love the water trampoline or banana boats. Do any of you know if there is a beach that has these available in Nassau? Thanks. Elise:)

• 4 weeks later...

I just returned last nite and didn't see any trampolines, but there are banana boat rides along Cabbage Beach (Atlantis) or Cable Beach, weather permitting. Cabbage Beach was closed most of the time I was there, rough waters and undertow, but Cable Beach was calm and enjoyable.

Thanks for the info. What beach is better for water sports, food, drinks etc? As far as the trampolines go, we had such a good time on them at margaritaville in Jamaica that I thought the kids would have a ball. Oh well theres plenty of other things to do. Again thanks for responding.

Since you don't have access to any amenties on Cabbage Beach (atlantis) I'd have to say that you should head to Radisson and check it out. They have bathrooms as well as an outdoor bar and grill, same as wyndham and Nassau Beach Hotel.

Most water sports are available just next to the Nassau Beach Hotel, which is just a short stroll from Radisson.

The water is calm at Cable Beach, so if you are looking for waves, you'll have to go to Cabbage Beach. (The beach is closed during rough weather and undertows, so be aware of the weather.)

Archived