Did the SUN mis Grand Cayman today 1/24?

scg6281

Refund your money? That's a laugh. Their "Free rum punch" was supposed to make up for missing the most important port on the whole cruise.
The cruise line will also refund your port charges. If you don't stop at the port, you don't pay port charges. Secondly, I don't think free rum punch is supposed to make up for missing a port. The cruise line does that as a gesture of good will. They regret you've missed a port and insted of giving you absolutely nothing, they make an offer of something. Free rum punch is used in many situations. I've gotten free rum punch when the power on the ship was shut off for two hours in port during my South America cruise so they could replace some parts. I've gotten free rum punch when it was raining too hard outside for us to have fireworks on New Years Eve on the Wind. I've gotten free rum punch when we missed a port in Hawaii because there was a medical emergency and we had to go to another port and drop off the sick person. I'm not saying you did this but it's always kind of funny to me when rum punch is offered after some kind of inconvenience and there are people complaining about the rum punch as they happily grab another free one from the waiter. :)

Archived