Info on W Fort Lauderdale

kevinandrenay

We just won W Fort Lauderdale on Priceline and do not know too much about this resort or area. We have seen a lot of mixed reviews. Any info about the hotel would be great. Are there any restaurants in the area other then the one at the hotel? Are there any liqueur stores close by for precruise purchases.

Thanks,

Kevin

The W is one of the nicest and newest hotels in Fort Lauderdale. There are lots of restaurants nearby in the hotels and outside of the hotels. Our favorite closest one is Casablanca Cafe, about 4 blocks south. The closest liquor store that I know of is a block west of A1A on Las Olas Blvd, about a mile walk. There is a 24 hr CVS in Beach Place about a half mile away...they sell wine. There are bottles of wine sold in the bakery in the front of the Hilton next door to the W. The best burger I ever had was at the pool at the W.

The W is one of the nicest and newest hotels in Fort Lauderdale. There are lots of restaurants nearby in the hotels and outside of the hotels. Our favorite closest one is Casablanca Cafe, about 4 blocks south. The closest liquor store that I know of is a block west of A1A on Las Olas Blvd, about a mile walk. There is a 24 hr CVS in Beach Place about a half mile away...they sell wine. There are bottles of wine sold in the bakery in the front of the Hilton next door to the W. The best burger I ever had was at the pool at the W.

Thanks for the info.

Archived