Getting to the Brooklyn pier from Long Island

DonnaK

Does anyone know of a reliable limo or car service? Last time, we drove to the port, and it was easy and an excellent experience. However, this time, we are 9 people, and will have to drive in two cars and pay two parking fees (approx $180 x 2 = $360) We wanted to look into whether or not a limo or car that could accomodate all of us would be less expensive.

we live in Suffolk County

we always use Spartan Limo for our airport needs & NYC port

they have taken us to the Bklyn port once for QM2 they are a good company with resonable prpices!

if you can't find a ph number let me know..

Does anyone know of a reliable limo or car service? Last time, we drove to the port, and it was easy and an excellent experience. However, this time, we are 9 people, and will have to drive in two cars and pay two parking fees (approx $180 x 2 = $360) We wanted to look into whether or not a limo or car that could accomodate all of us would be less expensive.

Sailed out of Brooklyn in October, 2009 and used Dial 777 car service to get from Newark to the port, from the port to Manhattan post cruise and from Manhattan back to Newark. Great service. I did a lot of research and their prices were comparable with the other services and got great reviews on this board. I've also heard Carmel Limo is good.

Archived