Post cruise blues - how long til you're over it?

Luv2Travelnow

As soon as I get my CC bill in the mail,:eek: then the depression is over...and a new one begins.:D

You can't still be over spending on a cruise are you? Based on your first cruise, you must have learned your lesson.

Last week was our first cruise. We had looked forward to it for a very long time, and it was every bit as fun as we had hoped.

Now that we're back home, I have the post cruise blues. I can't quite focus on stuff at home / work as effectively just yet. Also physically tired as well from the long days on the cruise.

Hopefully I'll be back to normal by mid-week!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe this is made worse by the fact it was our first cruise...maybe future cruises won't be so bad? :o

Missing my Lido deck afternoon snack right now... :p

I remember after my first cruise, even with a 3 day post cruise package in Key West, how bad the PCD was. It lasted till that first Sunday after our cruise, when we booked our second one.

We took our first cruise this past January, booked our next cruise for 2011 two days after we got off the ship, and we are still not over the blues! LOL There isn't a day that goes by that we don't comment on where the ship is RIGHT NOW!

I'm not sure if booking another one was the best cure or not because all we can do is count the days.... (321.. *sigh*)

I'm currently researching our 2012 cruise which will also be our 20th wedding anniversary. I'm trying to work it out so that this cruise will be a B2B on the Carnival Freedom, leaving January 1st.

I'm considering selling my 2000 Trans Am convertible to make it happen.

Yeah.. we have it THAT bad!!

Insanity.

Archived