Spoiled on Ruby Princess, March 10th to 20th, 2010

Jodster19

:):)We just returned from our 10 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess. Wow!!!! What a great experience. This was our second cruise in two years and can hardly wait to go on our next one. We will for sure go with Princess again. No question about it. They are a triple A cruise line, all the way. We were treated very, very well and have no complaints whatsoever. The food was absolutely amazing. The cruise director, James was the best, Captain Tony, super, room steward Jose excellent,( kept our cabin suberb!) Im sure he changed our towels and cleaned bathroom three times a day:). All the staff on the ship, amazing. Ruby is beautiful. The shows, out of this world. We really enjoyed the comedian. One couple on the cruise did not. It was kind of funny actually. They told him, he was not funny. He even heard them. They did get up and walk out and all the rest of us clapped. Good ridance!! What on earth did they expect from a comedian and they sat close to the front. Some people need to give their head a shake:pAnyway, the hypnotist and his fiancee, Kacie were great too as well as impressionist and all the entertainment on the ship. Wow. Cannot be described in words just how amazing this cruise was. All the ports were fun too. We even went on a real submarine in Antigua. Interesting experience. Anyway, I could go on forever but want to keep this to a minimun. Anyone going on this cruise, will not be disappointed. We gotta find our next one fast and start counting the days again. ;)

:):)We just returned from our 10 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess. Wow!!!! What a great experience. This was our second cruise in two years and can hardly wait to go on our next one. We will for sure go with Princess again. No question about it. They are a triple A cruise line, all the way. We were treated very, very well and have no complaints whatsoever. The food was absolutely amazing. The cruise director, James was the best, Captain Tony, super, room steward Jose excellent,( kept our cabin suberb!) Im sure he changed our towels and cleaned bathroom three times a day:). All the staff on the ship, amazing. Ruby is beautiful. The shows, out of this world. We really enjoyed the comedian. One couple on the cruise did not. It was kind of funny actually. They told him, he was not funny. He even heard them. They did get up and walk out and all the rest of us clapped. Good ridance!! What on earth did they expect from a comedian and they sat close to the front. Some people need to give their head a shake:pAnyway, the hypnotist and his fiancee, Kacie were great too as well as impressionist and all the entertainment on the ship. Wow. Cannot be described in words just how amazing this cruise was. All the ports were fun too. We even went on a real submarine in Antigua. Interesting experience. Anyway, I could go on forever but want to keep this to a minimun. Anyone going on this cruise, will not be disappointed. We gotta find our next one fast and start counting the days again. ;)

Hey Jodster, my 2nd cousin (who I only talk to around the holidays) was on your sailing. Can you tell me, how was the weather during your cruise. Ruby is a lovely ship, I know we loved sailing on her in '09.

Welcome home.

Ha, ha, hi cuz:)Anyway, the weather was good. We had rain in Barbados but the temperature was great. It was nice and hot at all the ports. A little windy a couple nights on the ship but all in all, terrific weather. Loved it, now we are back to cold and still some snow. Hopefully summer will be here soon. Take care.

Archived