Mothers Day Ideas

sbnuggie

Howdy,

Will be taking the family on the Conquest Cruise on 5/9/10 and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I and the kids could do for the wife to make the day even more special for her as it will be mothers day. Last year when we were on the Legend, without kids, we embarked on Mothers Day and Carnival was giving all the moms a white carnation.

We will be flying into Houston then down to Galveston the day before so I should be able to pickup some supplies in Galveston if needed.

Any ideas would be great....thanks.

How sweet of you.:) You could have flowers sent to the cabin from the florist on board. If she likes cookbooks, they have them for sale in the same shop. Formalities? There's also duty-free perfume in the gift shop. Would she like having dinner, just the two of you, in the specialty restaurant?

Howdy,

Will be taking the family on the Conquest Cruise on 5/9/10 and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I and the kids could do for the wife to make the day even more special for her as it will be mothers day. Last year when we were on the Legend, without kids, we embarked on Mothers Day and Carnival was giving all the moms a white carnation.

We will be flying into Houston then down to Galveston the day before so I should be able to pickup some supplies in Galveston if needed.

Any ideas would be great....thanks.

I would love it if my family gave me spa services and dinner at the steak house.

So thoughtful of you!

If the hotel at which you will be staying offers a complimentary breakfast, bring hers to her in bed. Afterward, insist that you and the kiddos take care of all the final packing and checking out preparations, while she relaxes. Give her valet service if you are not getting it from the hotel...let her wait in the lobby while you and the kids bring the car around.

Patty in Houston

We will be leaving the day you're getting on... :(

We'll leave her in good shape for you, though. :)

It wouldn't be ON Mother's Day, and I don't know how old your kids are, but maybe you could surprise her by getting everyone all cleaned up and taking her to afternoon tea on Monday. I know I would LOVE it if my husband did that for me.

Have a great time!

Archived