Does Carnival still offer post-cruise excursions?

steelcity5044

We will be on the Freddom 5/16 and are having trouble finding a reasonable flight home from FLL to Pittsburgh. I was wondering, if we end-up booking a later flight, does Carnival still offer the FLL post-cruise excursion?

Is it worth the cost and would you do it again??

all of the cruises I have been on offered a post cruise excursion but not once have I seen anything that caught my interest. You can log into Carnivals website and view the excursions offered for your cruise....including post cruise excursions.

We will be on the Freddom 5/16 and are having trouble finding a reasonable flight home from FLL to Pittsburgh. I was wondering, if we end-up booking a later flight, does Carnival still offer the FLL post-cruise excursion?

Go online and look at the shore tours for your sailing...you can click on the FLL on the last day it will tell you what they offer if any...

log into CCL site/your cruise & you'll get the offerings, only one listed for Destiny to FLL...SoBe that is stated for flights after 4 pm

i was shocked it was so hard to find a direct flight FLL/MiA to PIT:confused:plenty to MCO & TPA.

i booked AirTran down, they've changed the flight time back home twice on us in 2 weeks time. i gave up & cancelled as DH has to back to work next day. i wound up booking a connecting one with SWA back to PIT (least i know they won't cancel in all likelihood).

Archived