make up mirror

katboferguson

My DH and I were on the Crown in Jan. I noticed that the suites have lighted make up mirrors in them. Our balcony cabin did not. I had contemplated packing mine, but left it at home due to current luggage weight restrictions and the possibility of getting broken in transit. As it turned out I really wished I had it with me.

We are going to be on the Crown again in a few weeks. I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to ask the Cabin Stewart for one?

You can request it, but my guess will be that they will not provide it. The lighted magnifying mirror is one of the perks of a full suite only, and they usually don't spread those around to other categories. Good luck though, (but I would pack my own just in case if you really think you need it). ;)

My DH and I were on the Crown in Jan. I noticed that the suites have lighted make up mirrors in them. Our balcony cabin did not. I had contemplated packing mine, but left it at home due to current luggage weight restrictions and the possibility of getting broken in transit. As it turned out I really wished I had it with me.

We are going to be on the Crown again in a few weeks. I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to ask the Cabin Stewart for one?

If you do ask the cabin stewerd for one can you please post the results that you had??

thanks and have a great cruise!! be safe.

Power supply might be an issue. There aren't many outlets in a balcony cabin.:(

My missus has two of the lighted magnifying mirrors which are battery powered. The batteries sit in the base and gives it weight to steady it.

Archived