Nieuw Amsterdam-Category I Inside Cabins

Catalina56

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the square footage of category I (Inside cabins) on the Nieuw Amsterdam. I called customer service at HAL and was told that cabin #8060 had 185 sq ft., another time they said it was 151 sq ft and today I was told it had 197 sq. ft. I also received different answers for cabin # 6079 varing from 170 sq. ft. to 197 sq ft. When I asked which inside cabin had 200 sq. ft. as brochure indicated, they couldn't tell me. Can anyone help me with the square footage of these inside cabins?. Many thanks,

Catalina56

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the square footage of category I (Inside cabins) on the Nieuw Amsterdam. I called customer service at HAL and was told that cabin #8060 had 185 sq ft., another time they said it was 151 sq ft and today I was told it had 197 sq. ft. I also received different answers for cabin # 6079 varing from 170 sq. ft. to 197 sq ft. When I asked which inside cabin had 200 sq. ft. as brochure indicated, they couldn't tell me. Can anyone help me with the square footage of these inside cabins?. Many thanks,

Catalina56

You would probably get answers ont he Holland America board rather than this one. This is for people who wish to meet others on a cruise.

Terri

Archived