Hotels in Miami with Shuttle to Port/Airport??

YooperGirl7

There are no downtown hotels that do. We got our room via Priceline so didn't mind paying for the taxi to the hotel ($18) and then to the port the next day ($6??). I think there may be a hotel or two that offer this service but they are at the airport. To me, I'd much rather be downtown and have Bayside, etc., than out at the airport.

When I was checking out options, Fairfield Inn Miami Aiprort - West Doral has shuttle to port from hotel for a fee. Holiday Inn Airport offers shuttles from airport to hotel than to port, with no additional charges.

There is no fee if you book the "pre- cruise special", it is included in the price of the room.

We are booked there for the night of Feb 12th.

First time cruiser here,just made the final payment.........so bring on April.

Ok this is where I need help,what is the price for a taxi from the airport to the Holiday Inn,South Beach?Also what is the price for a taxi from the Holiday Inn to the port?These questions are anout Miami.

Now LA........what is the price for a taxi to the Holiday Inn,South Gaffey St.from the pier?Also what is the price for a taxi from Holiday Inn to the airport?

With having to pay with Canadian money,I'm just trying to figure out which would be the best way to do this.

Archived