Might the Maitre d' Help With This?

Why the "Mad" face? :confused:

I am very sorry...just sharing my opinions, as I thought you were. While I stand by my opinion, I get that you handle EI's daily...question...Have you actually tried to pack an EI for travel in a humid climate (I have :eek:) How did you pack it? Amount of Time of exposure to "humid" environment is the key on this...

Point taken, but what is the "key" to which you refer? My client lives in Houston and will sail out of (very humid) Galveston. I still sincerely want to know, how did you pack any EI's you traveled with to/through humid climes?

Also, with all due respect, how are you certain that the cabin steward can provide a place that is colder?Medicines requiring refrigeration can be given to stateroom attendant and they will store them in a cooler or cool environment for you. I know this for FACT based on personal needs.

Are you saying I should advise my client to ask for refrigeration space, saying they need it for meds? :eek:

If it was easy for you then I admire your skill!

I certainly never meant to offend you...maybe you are just better/more experienced dealing with EI's than me...peace, and happy cruising (and cake decorating!) to you.

Good luck in your future cruises and assisting clients needs.

Thank you.

I have never had any problems with them either. (But who knows?)

~ I am just wondering *Why* the name is so important?

Any special reason? :confused:'

'Tis a client's request, so I cannot answer as to why it is so important, other than I try to please my clients when I can.

I have surprised my family, friends and random table mates with the cakes onboard (both ordered ahead and in Formailities)..

Never had anyone say "wow, that was nice, but it should have had my name on it"--or anything similar... :rolleyes:

I certainly hope not! That would be ungrateful. But, in this case, a personalized message has been been requested specifically by my client.

I really am just asking for my fellow CC'ers' opinions on the Maitre d's possible influence on my client's request...but all comments still appreciated, including yours, parrotthead! ;)

I would suggest ordering the cake when you get onboard at the Formalities shop. You can customise the phrase on the cake to what you want it to say, within reason. If the birthday is the day of embarkation, then you might be out of luck, but if it is the next day you can certainly order the cake when the shop opens and it will be there for the big day!

The chocolate cake is good *BG*....

Archived