Pacific jewel mini suites - I need your thoughts

Hi,

We are about to book our Cruise for Feb 14 on the pacific Jewel to fiji. I was going to book a balcony but my husband is trying to convince me to upgrade to the suite. Is it worth upgrading $1000 extra? How are the drink prices? Any tips anyone can give us about the ship/islands etc? we are a couple in our mid 30's. My husband has not been on a cruise however i have to new zealand on the ms vollendam and loved it! We have travelled around the world with non stop busy days and we are now looking forward to relaxing for once.

Thanks

Nellie

Hi,

We are about to book our Cruise for Feb 14 on the pacific Jewel to fiji. I was going to book a balcony but my husband is trying to convince me to upgrade to the suite. Is it worth upgrading $1000 extra? How are the drink prices? Any tips anyone can give us about the ship/islands etc? we are a couple in our mid 30's. My husband has not been on a cruise however i have to new zealand on the ms vollendam and loved it! We have travelled around the world with non stop busy days and we are now looking forward to relaxing for once.

Thanks

Nellie

Its hard to value it for you. For me the answer is yes. More space to relax in, priority boarding which is particularly useful when it comes to the tenders.