All the questions, in one

Do not forget to tell your young son that he should attend the dress reherasls of the Showgirls. In fact, give him a video webcam when he goes into the dressing rooms and tell him to let all the cute girls know that he is working on a video report for his theater class at Dumb Ass High School.

Or he could also tell the dancers that he is going to give a copy of the video to Tiger Woods and/or Jesse James and they too can become millioinaires.

I was wondering why you had not responded,

I hope you and Steve don't mind my corrupting your son on the cruise.

Don't forget to tell the little guy to write notes to ALL his little friends. And put the notes in bottles and toss them overboard. He can probably get bottled water with someones soda card and just pour the water out, its free, that way he will have a ready supply of 'bottlemail' units.:rolleyes:

Don't forget to tell the little guy to write notes to ALL his little friends. And put the notes in bottles and toss them overboard. He can probably get bottled water with someones soda card and just pour the water out, its free, that way he will have a ready supply of 'bottlemail' units.:rolleyes:

Hmmm another good idea but my son is 24 and will have a blast with the Op on our upcoming cruise. He may even score one or two of those $2 bills but I bet he won't be putting them in bottles and tossing them. :)

I just have to say thank you for making my Monday morning just a little better. After locking my keys in my car at the day care-with it still running- and having to wait for 45 minutes for my husband to come home from work to unlock it, I needed a laugh. Keep it up. I have two little ones going on the Fascination in June, and ya'll are giving me some great ideas. I will have them well trained by then ;). Thanks alot!!!

Archived